Covid-19 Health Screen Prior to Media Production Event at ShapeShifter Lab
Please promptly fill out the form below and submit it to us prior to arriving at ShapeShifter Lab. We reserve the right to turn down entry if no such form has been submitted. Thank you for your cooperation and let’s get through this difficult time together. It is a New York State requirement. Please also read the guidelines below.
Mandatory guidelines when you're inside ShapeShifter Lab: MUST READ!!!
We are currently at NYC re-opening Phase 4, Media Production.
- You are required to wear a face mask at all times.
- Upon entry, we will carry out screening measures such as taking your temperature and asking you to use hand sanitizers
- Do not share food with others.
- Bring your own water and beverages and no alcoholic beverages and NO eating inside the premises.
- We ask you to take away your own trash and not leave it at the venue
- You are required to keep social distancing at all times (min. 6 feet circumference around yourself)
- Performers may temporarily remove their facecovering during performances/rehearsals, or when it interferes with a core activity, such as hair, makeup, or wardrobe. Performers must don face coverings following these activities.
- No guests, friends, or relatives allowed. We can allow staff members and performing artists inside the space only.
We will refuse entry or ask you to leave the space if such measures are not strictly followed. After all, we want you to stay healthy and safe. The City, Fire Department, State Liquor License Authority are doing random inspections. Thank you for your cooperation.
Last update: January 4, 2021